SWP Glass offers cracked windshield repair and chip repair for RVs and large vehicles. We can replace your entire windshield or repair the tiny cracks or blemishes. To schedule windshield service, contact our service center or drop us a message.
A damaged windshield will not provide the protection your family needs if you collide with another vehicle or veer off the road.
SWP Glass can inspect your windshield and make the necessary repairs to restore the surface entirely. If the damage is extensive, we may need to replace the entire window.
● All vehicles must contain windshield wipers that remove rain.
● Windshields must contain a smooth surface that reduces the chances of shattering or flying glass if it is struck or broken.
● Replacement glass must meet state and industry requirements.
● It is illegal to drive a vehicle if the windshield is discolored or cracked in a way that limits the driver’s clear view.
● All cracks or chips that limit the driver’s view must be repaired or replaced.
It is also important to note that other U.S. states carry the same windshield regulations. Some states have stricter laws than Minnesota.
Your Insurance May Cover Windshield Repair or Replacement
Most auto insurance companies in Minnesota will cover your window replacement free of charge. Your rates will not go up, and you don’t have to pay for any service out of pocket.
Although most insurance companies have coverage limits, most policies cover the entire repair or replacement. Check with your insurance company to find out what your policy covers.